With available 150 kW chargers in the FordPass? Charging Network, the Mustang-inspired all-electric SUV can charge an estimated average of 47 miles of range in approximately ten minutes, and from 10-80% in 45 minutes.Tooltip*
You won’t need to pay or sign up for multiple charge networks. Ford gives you two years of complimentary access to the FordPass Charging Network for easy pay-as-you-drive charging.**
The FordPass Charging Network also offers more than 12,000 public charging stations and growing – making them as ubiquitous as some of the most popular pharmacy or coffee chains.***? Check out the interactive map to see the FordPass Charging Network charge points near you.
Manage and customize your charging needs with the FordPass App**** and your connected, all-electric vehicle:
- Monitor charging progress
- Set charging schedules and easily pre-condition your vehicle?
- Locate charging stations currently available for use and whether it is a DC fast charger.??
- Pay to charge your vehicle within the network using FordPass
- FordPass Power My Trip, a tool that makes trip planning hassle-free by considering your current state of charge and identifying charging points along your route****
More information is coming soon. Sign up on Keep me informed to get the latest updates.
* Range and charge time based on manufacturer computer engineering simulations and EPA-estimated range calculation methodology. The charging rate decreases as battery reaches full capacity. Your results may vary based on peak charging times and battery state of charge. Actual vehicle range varies with conditions such as external elements, driving behaviors, vehicle maintenance, and lithium-ion battery age.
** Starts with original vehicle sales date (after which, fees may apply)
*** Based on original equipment manufacturers (OEM)/automotive manufacturers that sell all-electric vehicles and have publicly announced charging networks. Department of Energy data used. FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
**** FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App and complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
? Effectiveness of cabin conditioning may be reduced by extreme outside temperatures.
?? If data is made available by charge point operator.